2631 Via Carrillo, Palos Verdes Estates, CA
$1,498,000 | 3 BEDROOMS | 2 Baths(2 full ) BATHROOMS | 2039 SqFt
This beautifully remodeled home was designed and created by award-winning architect Olympia Greer Fick, & built by Zigrang Construction. The design created a flowing comfortable home with a sense of spaciousness. Delivered is a loving, open, light, comfortable, easy-to-enjoy home. Outside includes beautiful hardscape, green lawns, complete with French and yard drains. See majestic multi-trunk King Palms and a spectacular Mediterranean palm as you drive up. Side yard delivers persimmon, lemon, lime and tangerine trees, and a 4’ x 6’ raised garden bed with drip system. Backyard offers a stunning entertainment area with gas BBQ and gas fireplace with seating. The first thing you see entering the home is the front door’s wrought iron heart design, with matching side gates. Vaulted entry with skylight welcomes you to a spacious interior. An open floor plan with light and airy maple flooring is accented by a 2-sided gas fireplace. The kitchen was designed for entertainment; plenty of space to prepare and display buffet style next to the French doors leading to the outdoor entertaining area. There are 20’ of counter top and an amazing 22 drawers, 28 cupboards and 2 pantries; room for everything. West-facing Master Bedroom & other living areas enjoy sunset views as the sun sets into the Pacific. Of all Palos Verdes communities, Lunada Bay is the only in which all three schools, Palos Verdes High School, Palos Verdes Intermediate and Lunada Bay Elementary are within walking distance.
- Property Type: residential
- Lot Size: 8579 sqft
- Year Built: 1955
- Interior Features: builtins, cathedral-vaulted ceilings, granite counters, open floor plan, pantry, recessed lighting, stone counters, storage space, cat5
- Cooling: a/c installed in approx 2010
- Heating: forced air unit, fireplace (double sided)
- One Level Floor Plan: no interior steps
- Appliances: bbq, builtin range, convection oven, dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, self cleaning oven,
- Floors: hardwood floors
- View: partial ocean view, beautiful sunsets
- Custom Features: remodeled extensively, french doors, retrofitted and strengthened foundation
- 2005 Remodeling Windows: insulated, aluminum clad windows
- 2005 Remodeling Doors: interior and exterior doors, perimiter fencing and gates
- 2005 Remodeling Fireplace : 2-sided gas fireplace with marble trim and storage
- 2005 Remodeling Kitchen: new kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters and flamed granite backsplash
- 2005 Remodeling Baths: redesigned master bath with marble countertop and skylight. created pocket-door walkin closet
- 2005 Remodeling Foyer and Living Room: lofted ceiling in foyer and living room with skylights in both areas
- 2005 Remodeling Architectural Elements: 3 archways added, open floor plan created
- 2005 Remodeling Lighting: recessed light fixtures in all rooms
- 2005 Remodeling Roof: new roof with lightweight tile
- Remodeling 2005 Foundation: retrofitted foundation
- Remodeling 2005 Backyard Features: french drains, copper downspouts, yard drains, granite trimmed outside gas bbq, outdoor seating, gas fireplace
- Vent Hood in Kitchen: upgraded unit installed 2012
- Window Blinds: in 2016 woven wooden blinds installed to living room and one bedroom
- Plumbing Upgrade: full pex repipe in february 2016
- Water Softener: nuvo no-salt water softener installed february 2016
- Water Conservation: low flow toilets and drip system irrigation
Reviews on Zillow Reviews on George Fotion's profile
George is fantastic! He is a highly experienced realtor that has worked with our family for over a decade in Palos Verdes. He is a true professional and if that's not enough he is also just a wonderful ...
08/25/2018 hip horan
George Fotion's expertise in real estate, his marketing skills, and excellent use of media resulted in our family home selling very quickly, with an early closing. He has extensive knowledge of real ...
07/31/2018 suzanne campion
George and I went to high school together in Palos Verdes and when it came time to sell my parents' home, he was the first person that I had them contact. It was the best advice that I could have given ...
We interviewed three realtors in the Palos Verdes market and selected George due to his vast expertise in this market and the fact that he had sold more than 25 homes in one year. Interviewing a realtor ...
Hyper-Local Trends For Lunada Bay
Palos Verdes Estates Trends
Real Estate Market Reports Real Estate Market Research
|Your Real Estate Report Real-time Real Estate Market Profile|
How's the Real Estate Market in YOUR area?All the market trend charts on this page are 'live'. Bookmark this page to watch the market change each week. Want more details? Subscribe to my Real-Time Market Report. It's all about what's going on right now and it's free!